Vertical Displacer – Top Mounted Series Level Detector
700 Series, 730 and 750 Series
vac to 1000 psi, vac to 69 bar; -65° to 450°F, -54° to 232°C
Unit: ATEX, CRN, CSA, KOSHA, SIL, TestSafe (SAA), UL
SOR top-mounted displacer detectors perform well in large vessels and tanks, allowing you to monitor up to 4 set points with up to 3 detector mechanisms. The displacer(s) is suspended from a spring and cable that can be lowered into the tank.
The 700, 730, and 750 Series are perfect for use as pump control, alarms, and deep sumps on big tank farms. They are specifically designed for the versatility of application and are available as insertion models with flanged or NPT threaded connections. These rugged, industrial products are made only with ASTM-grade materials and feature a 5-year warranty.
- Available with up to 4 set points and 3 detectors
- 730 and 750 Series are available with combinations of narrow and wide differential operation
- Pressure from vacuum to 1000 psi, temperature from -65°F to 650°F
- Stainless steel detectoring mechanism for harsh atmospheres
- All ASTM materials construction