1510 Side Mounted Level Detector
vac to 5000 psi, vac to 345 bar; -40° to 400°F, -40° to 204°C
Unit: ATEX, CSA (US and Canada), INMETRO, SIL
The 1510 is a side-mounted float level detector that features a Manual Check and a Low Power(PDF)(opens in a new tab) option. Actuation/deactuation can be reversed by rotating the unit 180 degrees. This is a low-cost, rugged, float level detector suitable for harsh and rugged applications in oil and gas, refining, and process industries.
The 1510 is available with explosion-proof/flameproof and intrinsically safe options along with other worldwide agency approvals.
- Maximum process pressure up to 5000 psi (345 bar)
- Process temperature range -40 to 204°C
- NPT or Flange connections
- Hermetically sealed detector
- Manual check and low-power options